Looking To Dispose Of Your Land/Site?
Logic View has formed strong links and relationships with clients who have a proven track record of acquiring development sites.
Who are our clients?
- Housing Associations
- Local Councils
- Corporate Companies
- Private Investors
- Pension Trust Funds
- New Home Developers
- Overseas Investment Companies
- Established Property Developers
- Property Syndicates
What our clients purchase?
- Any land with or without planning permission
- Derelict buildings
- Brownfield sites/land
- Mix use Freeholds
- Industrial and commercial premises
- Shop and uppers
- Properties with regulated tenants
- Religious properties
- Petrol stations/garages
- Sites that have been declined planning permission
Why instruct Logic View?
Whether disposing of land or a derelict building, Logic View offers you the optimum service;
- Speed of sale
- Direct contact with potential clients and organisations
- Vetted/Quality buyers
- Maximum value achieved for your land/site
- Efficient and reliable service
- Reasonable commission rate (1%)
With our dynamic selling technique and pro active approach, we advertise your site accordingly and notify the target audience of your site within 48 hours of your instruction.
We can obtain closed bids by a set date advised by to you, assuring you achieve maximum land/site value
For a fast and sustainable offer, please contact us.
HOW LOGIC VIEW ACHIEVES A FAST RESULT AND MAXIMUM VALUE FOR YOUR LAND/SITE;
Approximate time scales
Logic View is instructed to sell land or site
Logic View will have advertised the site and approached its target client data base
All interested parties undertake their own due diligence and research.
Any requested information should have been received and passed on to interested parties during this time period.
Logic View liaises with the vendor/s and agrees a date in which all interested buyers deliver their best offer via closed tender bid (proof of funds/incentives and any special conditions will be requested at this stage)
Logic View will have received all bids from interested buyers and will present to the vendor/s.
Day 35(vendor’s discretion):
The vendor/s review all offers and gives Logic View instruction on how to proceed.
Once vendor/s has accepted an offer:
- Logic View confirms to both parties that terms have been agreed.
- Head’s of Terms are sent out to the vendor/s and buyer
- Both sets of legal representatives are furnished accordingly
- Logic View corresponds with all parties, seeing the transaction through to completion.